Stem Cell Therapy for Human Diseases and Orthopedics
Dr. Riordan will be hosting an informational seminar to speak about his contributions to Stem Cell Therapy research, as well as applications for Orthopedic treatment, Autism and Autoimmune disease.
May 17 & 18
Riordan Technologies will be hosting a booth at the 27th Annual Spring Congress, organized by American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
June 6 – 8
Riordan Technoligies will be attending the 10th Annual gathering of The Orthobiologic Institute, a community of physicians, researchers and scientists on the forefront of orthopedics. We will be discussing cutting edge research changing orthopedic regenerative medicine.
September 26 – 28
San Diego, CA
Clinical Endocrinology (BHRT) Workshop & Fellowship Modules
Discussions at this workshop will include the topics of reviewing hormone replacement for women, identifying the clinical signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism, understanding insulin resistance, and discuss the prevention of type 2 diabetes.
October 3 – 5
Las Vegas, NV
Riordan Technologies will be attending RAADfest 2019, organized by the non-profit organization Coalition for Radical Life Extension, to learn from and educate those in our like-minded field of health longevity.
December 13 – 15
Las Vegas, NV
The central focus year’s World Congress will be Anti-Aging Regenerative and Aesthetic. Riordan Technologies will be hosting a booth at the event.
March 7 – 9
A4M Symposium – Clinical Endocrinology (BHRT) Workshop & Fellowship Modules
Riordan Technologies will be exhibiting at A4M’s Symposiums and Conferences throughout the year.
February 27 – March 1
Salt Lake City, UT
Perinatal Stem Cell Society Congress
Riordan Technologies will be attending the 5th Annual Perinatal Stem Cell Society Congress, where Dr. Neil Riordan will be speaking on results from Panama Clinical Trials using Umbilical Cord MSCs.
December 13-15, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
A4M 26th Annual World Congress
Riordan Technologies will be exhibiting at A4M’s World Congress in Las Vegas.
November 15, 2018
Neil Riordan Center for Regenerative Medicine Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences has renamed their clinic. They will be using new treatment methods to help patients suffering from chronic pain, conduct further research, and train physicians.
October 4-6, 2018
Riordan Technologies will be exhibiting at the IVC Symposium in Wichita.
Past Speaking Engagements
- “Medicinal Effects of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Their Secretions“ – Palm Beach Anti-aging Summit – FL 2015
- “Secretions of Mesenchymal Stem Cells: The Next Generation of Orthomolecular Medicine” – International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine – Toronto 2015
- “The Role of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in the Reversal of Chronic Diseases” – International Society for the Reversal of Chronic Diseases – The Villages, FL 2015
- “New Techniques for Enhancing Cell Therapy Effectiveness” – Mid American Regenerative and Cellular Medicine Showcase – Chicago 2014
- “Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy For Arthritis, Inflammation And Sport Injuries – Community Outreach” – San Antonio TX, 2014
- “Clinical Trials: Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy for Autism and Spinal Cord Injury” – Adult Stem Cell Therapy Clinical Trials – New York, 2014
- “Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells in the Treatment of Autoimmune Diseases” – Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicine (A4M) – FL May 2014
- Spinal Cord Injury, Autoimmune Disorders, and Osteoarthritis – ” 2014 International Stem Cell Conference (STEMSO) – Bahamas, 2014
- “Clinical Trials in Panama using Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Spinal Cord Injury, Autoimmune Disorders, and Osteoarthritis – ” 2014 International Stem Cell Conference (STEMSO) – Bahamas, 2014
- “Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine: Mechanisms of action, sources, and delivery options” 2013 International Stem Cell Conference (STEMSO) – Fort Lauderdale, 2013
- “Mesenchymal stem cells control pain, stimulate organ repair, reduce inflammation, and regulate the immune system” Radio Show Judi Lecoq – April 2013
- “Clinical Results from Autologous Stromal Vascular Fraction for Autoimmune Conditions” – Age Management Medicine Group – May 2012
- “Spinal Cord Injury Adult Stem Cell Treatments” – Arizona, April 2012
- “Non-Controversial Stem Cells: Rationale for their clinical use” – University of Miami – April 2011